Chippewa Aerospace, Inc. is in the process of acquiring its formal certification as a Small Business Administration 8(a) Company. This delegation as a small, minority-owned corporation will serve as an important stepping stone in our expansion into the government
and military aerospace markets. Check back for updates as we endeavor to improve our visibility within the aerospace market.
With the increasing demand for specialized aerospace personnel, Chippewa has expanded its in-house training programs to supply high quality specialized labor teams, as well as general maintenance personnel. Chippewa takes great pride in sourcing ACCOUNTABLE, EFFICIENT AND GOAL-ORIENTED staff to its customers. A short list of our recent/upcoming labor programs include:
- Modification on entire fleet of EMB-145 for nose-wheel steering Airworthiness Directives
- Installation of Entertainment System in a high-end Corporate Gulfstream IV
- Installation of L-3 Micro Quick Access Recorder (MQAR) in fleet of EMB-145 and CRJ-700 Series Aircraft
- Installation of Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) and High Frequency (HF) in a fleet of CRJ Series Aircraft
- Installation of Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) and High Frequency (HF) in entire fleet of ERJ Series Aircraft
- Design and Installation of Ferry Fuel Tank System for CRJ and ERJ-170 Series Aircraft
Addition of Hopkinsville, Kentucky Aviation Service Location:
Chippewa is pleased to announce the addition of its newest aviation service location in Hopkinsville, Kentucky (KHVC). The location hosts a fixed base operation (FBO) with a new state-of-the-art terminal building boasting a pilot’s lounge, quiet room, flight planning room and competitive fuel prices. The FBO, which operates as Elite Aviation Services, was established to meet the growing need for first class aviation refueling service and geographical convenience of our current clientele base.
The new location provides ample hangar and office space and is in the process of establishing an avionics shop for modifications and installations. Elite Aviation is located at 300 Memorial Field Drive, Hopkinsville, KY and the FBO phone number is 270-887-4147.